Sunday 12 April 2009

Easter Classics

Mrs Tarsnakes & I took a trip to the inaugural Easter historic bike bonanza at Broadford (Vic). Here is a small selection of shots that I took today.


I used to have a Kawasaki Z1R exactly like this one.


I've also owned two Honda CB750's like the one on the left.

Again, my interests lean towards the Japanese superbikes of the 1970's rather than the really classic older bikes. I'd love to have one of these - Honda 6 CBX 1000.

This 6 cylinder Honda CBX motor is a thing of beauty!

What's an event without an MV Agusta?

Manx Norton up close.


Ex Mike Hailwood Ducati

Mandy Beales, the current Australian champion, period 3 (1946-1962) historic.


One of her beautifully presented '62 Honda CB72/77 racers.


All tracks at the complex were in use. Here's a shot from the Speedway.




No comments:

Post a Comment