Monday 8 February 2010

Draggin Jeans = great service

I bought Mrs Tarsnakes a new pair of Draggin Jeans just after Christmas. After their 1st wash she noticed that a small section of stitching on the leg near the ankle had come unstitched. Nowhere near the impact zone, but still disappointing.

I emailed Draggin and got a prompt reply saying that I could post them or drop them in for inspection. I dropped in at Draggin' in Port Melbourne today and saw Tim Fong, who had replied to my email. He inspected them, said sorry and gave me a new pair without hesitation. There was no claim form to fill in or any hassle at all.

I was mighty impressed with their customer service and only wish all companies were as professional and easy to deal with.

Thanks Tim and Draggin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment